Let’s build an unstoppable alliance that helps Nursing Now succeed
If you think the shortage of nurses in the UK is bad, then consider this statistic: according to the World Health Organization (WHO), an additional nine million nurses and midwives will be needed to cope with demand worldwide by 2030.
Nursing Standard. 32, 27, 3-3. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.27.3.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now