Psychological Therapies for Survivors of Torture
Robert Tummey Course director for mental health nursing, Coventry University
Shining a light on the plight of refugees who have survived torture may seem a niche area, but the insights of the contributors to this book have universal appeal.
32, 27, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now