Psychological Therapies for Survivors of Torture
Robert Tummey Course director for mental health nursing, Coventry University
Shining a light on the plight of refugees who have survived torture may seem a niche area, but the insights of the contributors to this book have universal appeal.
32, 27, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now