RCNi awards are a great chance to invite BME nurses to shine
Yvonne Coghill @WRES_team Director, Workforce Race Equality Standard implementation programme at NHS England
Watching the Golden Globe awards recently reminded me how important it is to be recognised for the work you do. It was also with some pride that I watched role model Oprah Winfrey receive the Cecil B DeMille Award for lifetime achievement.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 30-30. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.30.s22
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now