A resilient workforce is not one that copes at all costs
Signs that the nursing workforce is in trouble have been apparent – and ignored – for years. The current focus on resilience should not distract from perennial problems such as a lack of workforce planning
Everyone can remember their first car. It probably needed coaxing along regularly and at times it seemed an act of faith to even set out on a long journey.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 31-31. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.31.s23
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now