Nursing needs to think globally and act now
Howard Catton @HowardCatton Director, nursing and health policy, The International Council of Nurses
Nursing cannot afford to be isolationist – that was a clear message from the global health leaders who addressed the International Council of Nurses (ICN) health policy summit in the US last month.
Nursing Standard. 32, 9, 28-28. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.9.28.s26
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now