Self-diagnosis is not all bad
We may lament ‘cyberchondria’, but an app that lets people assess their mental health symptoms might encourage some to seek help sooner
If you have a record collection, you will know the sense of dread when your turntable starts to emit a pleasure-spoiling rumble.
32, 9, 29-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now