Respiratory nurse is always calm in a crisis and leads by example
Katie Allen puts patients at ease and shows colleagues how to handle difficult situations, says patient Lehanne Sergison
Every five to six weeks I spend about ten days in Royal Brompton Hospital in London to receive treatment for severe asthma.
Nursing Standard. 32, 9, 65-65. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.9.65.s48
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now