Individualized Diabetes Management: A Guide for Primary Care
Anne Phillips Queen’s Nurse and senior lecturer, Diabetes care at the University of York
Readers expecting to learn more about type 1 or gestational diabetes should be aware that the focus of this book is solely type 2 diabetes.
32, 26, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now