UK still refusing to address the scandal of people dying without dignity
Do you have sufficient time to provide high quality care to people who are in the final months, weeks or days of life? Do you think this year’s winter pressures on the NHS have had a negative impact on the quality of end of life care people receive?
Nursing Standard. 32, 26, 3-3. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.26.3.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now