UK still refusing to address the scandal of people dying without dignity
Do you have sufficient time to provide high quality care to people who are in the final months, weeks or days of life? Do you think this year’s winter pressures on the NHS have had a negative impact on the quality of end of life care people receive?
32, 26, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now