Healing in a Hospital: Scientific evidence that spiritual healing improves health
Kenneth Day Macmillan clinical nurse specialist, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust, Harrow
Sandy Edwards first experienced healing therapy when she sought relief from psoriasis. She found hypnosis helped with the skin condition and with quitting smoking, and a friend suggested she train as a healer.
32, 26, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now