I’ll make no bones about it – do not label us frail
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
‘They’ve referred me to the frailty team,’ said a friend. ‘You? Frail?!’ I said, incredulous. We chuckled in disbelief.
32, 12, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now