A focus on quality improvement, not cost cutting, can save millions
Graham Scott Editor, Nursing Standard
It is a common refrain by staff in any number of services and industries: cut spending and quality will suffer. Few senior managers appreciate that the opposite approach is more likely to be successful: invest in quality and the result will invariably be more efficient working and better outcomes all round.
32, 12, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now