Understanding Ethics for Nursing Students (Second edition)
Chris Chaloner Associate academic, University of Derby
Part of the Transforming Nursing Practice series, this book is a welcome contribution to the broad range of literature related to nursing ethics.
32, 12, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now