Respiratory nurse taught our family the skills to use essential equipment
Deputy sister Lucy Pinner’s compassion and expertise helped enhance the care of Margaret Gillham’s mother
When my mother was admitted to the respiratory support and sleep centre at Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust in Cambridgeshire, Lucy Pinner showed exceptional kindness in dealing with her clinical issues.
32, 12, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now