Enhancing Health and Wellbeing in Dementia
Rachel Thompson Professional and practice development lead, Admiral Nursing, Dementia UK
This book tackles the significant challenge of achieving integrated person-centred care for people with dementia and their families.
32, 26, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now