Coping with an emergency
Victoria Brice Third-year nursing student, The University of Surrey
Nursing student Victoria Brice put her training into practice when she saw a woman having a seizure on a bus
After a 12-hour shift on my nursing placement, I was about to get on the bus when I saw a disabled man holding up a woman who appeared to be having a seizure.
Nursing Standard. 32, 9, 36-36. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.9.36.s41
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now