Coping with an emergency
Victoria Brice Third-year nursing student, The University of Surrey
Nursing student Victoria Brice put her training into practice when she saw a woman having a seizure on a bus
After a 12-hour shift on my nursing placement, I was about to get on the bus when I saw a disabled man holding up a woman who appeared to be having a seizure.
32, 9, 36-36.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now