Don’t be afraid to try again
Grant Byrne Second-year nursing student, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Dropping out of your nursing course may seem like failure, but not if you use the time to re-group and re-assess before applying to return
‘Failure is not fatal,’ so the saying goes, but it is fair to say that leaving my nursing course in 2015 felt like the death of my career.
32, 9, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now