Supporting nurses in times of hardship
Lynne Pearce Freelance health journalist
The Cavell Nurses’ Trust is calling on organisations to show their commitment to help nurses who are struggling
Years of pay restraint is one reason why increasing numbers of nursing staff are struggling financially, with many turning to charities such as the Cavell Nurses’ Trust for support.
32, 9, 37-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now