Clinical Placements: Pocket Guides for Student Nurses
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse in paediatrics, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
This useful pocket guide to clinical placements is suitable for nursing students who are just beginning to embark on their careers.
32, 22, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now