Brief Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Cancer Patients
Alison Finch Lead Nurse for nursing and midwifery revalidation, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Cognitive behaviour therapy has become established as a treatment of many psychological conditions. This book offers a scholarly guide to contemporary CBTs used to support those living with cancer.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.34.s28
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now