Justice for Laughing Boy
Michael Jones-Berry Professor of nursing, Queen’s University Belfast
Connor Sparrowhawk drowned in a bath following an unobserved epileptic seizure while in a specialist NHS unit. I started to read this book, written by Connor’s mother, with mixed feelings. I had followed Connor’s case as it unfolded, the subsequent investigations and reports and the inquest.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 34-34. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.34.s27
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now