‘Listen to what young people are saying to you’
Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital chief nursing officer Michelle McLoughlin explains what made her want to be a nurse
What is your job?
I am the chief nursing officer at Birmingham Women’s and Children’s Hospital. It’s the best job in the world. I also have a national platform as chair of the Association of Chief Children’s Nurses.
Nursing Children and Young People.
30, 01, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now