Creating lasting memories in end of life care
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
Lead nurse Candice St John has a unique way of helping bereaved families remember their children
Helping families who use the Tŷ Hafan hospice in south Wales create lasting memories of their children has become an important part of the work of lead nurse Candice St John.
Nursing Children and Young People.
30, 01, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now