999 Club aims to reduce children’s anxieties about emergency care
Southampton Children’s Hospital’s initiative gives young people an experience of emergency departments
Inviting small children to ‘guess the bones’ and to learn what goes on in the back of ambulances sounds guaranteed to appeal to the sometimes-lurid curiosity of young minds.
25, 10, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now