999 Club aims to reduce children’s anxieties about emergency care
Daniel Allen Freelance health writer
Southampton Children’s Hospital’s initiative gives young people an experience of emergency departments
Inviting small children to ‘guess the bones’ and to learn what goes on in the back of ambulances sounds guaranteed to appeal to the sometimes-lurid curiosity of young minds.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.8.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now