Optimising support for mild traumatic brain injury
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
This month’s continuing professional development article on concussion in sport outlines the aetiology, management and advice given to people who have sustained a head injury during sport and the problems associated with a lack of accurate statistics to record such incidents.
25, 10, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now