Optimising support for mild traumatic brain injury
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
This month’s continuing professional development article on concussion in sport outlines the aetiology, management and advice given to people who have sustained a head injury during sport and the problems associated with a lack of accurate statistics to record such incidents.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 5-5. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.5.s1
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now