Campaign urges parents to go to pharmacies before hospital
Pharmacists are qualified to advise on children with minor illnesses
A health campaign urging parents to use their local pharmacists – rather than hospitals or GPs – as first port of call for minor illnesses in their children has been launched.
25, 10, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now