Norovirus case rise causes bed closures
A spike in cases of norovirus led to more than 800 hospital beds being closed per day in England at the start of last month.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 7-7. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.7.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now