Yes I Donate
Tina Bishop Independent primary healthcare adviser
Organ donation involves giving an organ to help someone who needs a transplant. Transplants can save or enhance the lives of other people, but relies on donors and their families agreeing to donate their organ.
Primary Health Care. 27, 10, 19-19. doi: 10.7748/phc.27.10.19.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now