Tina Bishop Independent primary healthcare adviser
The World Health Organization has classified headache as a major health disorder and found it to be the sixth highest cause worldwide of years lost due to disability. In the UK, one in seven people experience migraine.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now