Tina Bishop Independent primary healthcare adviser
The World Health Organization has classified headache as a major health disorder and found it to be the sixth highest cause worldwide of years lost due to disability. In the UK, one in seven people experience migraine.
Primary Health Care. 27, 10, 19-19. doi: 10.7748/phc.27.10.19.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now