Funding health visiting: time we had a rethink
Karen Stansfield Head of department in education and quality, The Institute of Health Visiting
Confusion about the costs of apprenticeships and training is putting the future of health visiting at risk
The development of apprenticeship standards is a complex process. While it is expected that standards will be in place for specialist community public health nurses by September 2018, this is not guaranteed.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now