Funding health visiting: time we had a rethink
Karen Stansfield Head of department in education and quality, The Institute of Health Visiting
Confusion about the costs of apprenticeships and training is putting the future of health visiting at risk
The development of apprenticeship standards is a complex process. While it is expected that standards will be in place for specialist community public health nurses by September 2018, this is not guaranteed.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now