How a Maori proverb is crucial to integrated care
Kathryn Gibb Nursing director for older people and population health, Burwood Hospital, Christchurch, New Zealand
The most important thing in the world is its people and New Zealand’s health services reflect this
In Aotearoa, the Maori name for New Zealand, we enjoy the richness of our indigenous people, Māori, and their culture, woven into the fabric of our daily lives.
Primary Health Care. 27, 10, 18-18. doi: 10.7748/phc.27.10.18.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now