How a Maori proverb is crucial to integrated care
Kathryn Gibb Nursing director for older people and population health, Burwood Hospital, Christchurch, New Zealand
The most important thing in the world is its people and New Zealand’s health services reflect this
In Aotearoa, the Maori name for New Zealand, we enjoy the richness of our indigenous people, Māori, and their culture, woven into the fabric of our daily lives.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 18-18.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now