My mind matters too
Bethann Siviter Independent nursing consultant
Unmet mental health conditions need to be addressed
In the UK, our training (apologies, our education) prepares us to care for adults, children and people who have learning disabilities or people who have mental health needs.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now