My mind matters too
Bethann Siviter Independent nursing consultant
Unmet mental health conditions need to be addressed
In the UK, our training (apologies, our education) prepares us to care for adults, children and people who have learning disabilities or people who have mental health needs.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now