Splitting caseloads in Wales is now the new norm
Paul Labourne Nursing officer, The Welsh Government
Evidence base for the district nursing workforce tool takes shape
In 2016, legislation was passed to support nurse staffing levels in Wales, primarily aimed at the inpatient setting. The intention is to extend the law to other areas of nursing when there is an evidence base to do so.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now