Splitting caseloads in Wales is now the new norm
Paul Labourne Nursing officer, The Welsh Government
Evidence base for the district nursing workforce tool takes shape
In 2016, legislation was passed to support nurse staffing levels in Wales, primarily aimed at the inpatient setting. The intention is to extend the law to other areas of nursing when there is an evidence base to do so.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now