We need joined-up care now
Crystal Oldman Chief executive, Queen’s Nursing Institute, London
Clarity on long-term funding plans for district nurse training programmes and working structure is a matter of urgency
The King’s Fund report, Reimagining Community Services: Making the Most of Our Assets, adds to the ever-growing body of evidence stressing the importance of community health service and reinforces Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) concerns that ‘the long-standing ambition to strengthen community services has not been realised’.
Primary Health Care. 28, 3, 18-18. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.3.18.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now