‘We get the chance to build relationships with patients’
Erin Dean Freelance health writer
Award-winning district nurse Paul Crank reflects on how he spearheaded a high-tech revolution across care records
Paul Crank, senior nurse in district nursing at Cwm Taf University Health Board, has spearheaded a technological revolution in his 250-strong community workforce. He has overseen each member of the team gaining a laptop that gives them access to secondary and GP records while they see patients.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.15.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now