A different side to the NHS
After 32 years in nursing, Helen Ballinger talks about her new role as a clinical commissioning manager
I became a clinical commissioning manager in July 2017 after being in provider services for 32 years. I’m part of the integrated commissioning team and older people’s hub and I work closely with my social care colleagues on joint projects that will affect future health and social care provision. I also work with provider services and primary care with a focus on frailty.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 14-14. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.14.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now