The Boy from Hell: Life with a Child with ADHD
Amanda Hood Head, Patient experience and engagement, James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
The reader is provided with inspiring, heartfelt diary extracts that give a glimpse into a parent’s world while managing a son with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in this book.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.17.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now