The Boy from Hell: Life with a Child with ADHD
Amanda Hood Head, Patient experience and engagement, James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
The reader is provided with inspiring, heartfelt diary extracts that give a glimpse into a parent’s world while managing a son with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in this book.
Primary Health Care.
28, 1, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now