I Can Beat Obesity: Finding the Motivation, Confidence and Skills to Lose Weight and Avoid Relapse
Kath Williamson District nurse and NRS Research Fellow, NHS Lothian
This journal-style workbook contains distinct sections: knowledge to beat obesity, preparing to beat obesity, beating obesity and beyond obesity. An ‘over to you’ section usefully concludes each chapter, giving readers valuable reflection space. A chapter on beating obesity is the biggest, tackling emotional, cognitive, behavioural, social, dietary and physical well-being.
Primary Health Care.
28, 1, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now