I Can Beat Obesity: Finding the Motivation, Confidence and Skills to Lose Weight and Avoid Relapse
Kath Williamson District nurse and NRS Research Fellow, NHS Lothian
This journal-style workbook contains distinct sections: knowledge to beat obesity, preparing to beat obesity, beating obesity and beyond obesity. An ‘over to you’ section usefully concludes each chapter, giving readers valuable reflection space. A chapter on beating obesity is the biggest, tackling emotional, cognitive, behavioural, social, dietary and physical well-being.
Primary Health Care.
28, 1, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now