South Asian families report perceived stigma attached to asthma diagnosis
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Asthma is a common chronic childhood condition with more than 44,000 hospital admissions a year in the UK.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now