South Asian families report perceived stigma attached to asthma diagnosis
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Asthma is a common chronic childhood condition with more than 44,000 hospital admissions a year in the UK.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now