Post stroke depression: risk factors and potential effects on functional recovery
Kathy Davis Nurse researcher The Children’s Trust, Surrey, and independent specialist nurse consultant, Colorectal and pelvic floor disorders, London
A Turkish study investigated risk factors that may influence onset of post stroke depression and affect functional improvement after rehabilitation among 93 patients admitted to a specialist stroke rehabilitation clinic up to six months following a stroke.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now