A depression screening protocol for patients with acute stroke: a quality improvement project
Kathy Davis Nurse researcher The Children’s Trust, Surrey, and independent specialist nurse consultant, Colorectal and pelvic floor disorders, London
This US-based nurse practitioner study investigated the implementation and evaluation of a depression screening protocol specific to patients post-acute stroke through an evidence-based clinical scholarship project design.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now