Nurse-led services are the backbone of the NHS
Crystal Oldman Chief executive, Queen’s Nursing Institute
The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) conference saw the launch of documents that aim to build capacity in the community workforce, strengthen nursing education and ultimately drive improvement in patient care.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now