Nurse-led services are the backbone of the NHS
Crystal Oldman Chief executive, Queen’s Nursing Institute
The Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI) conference saw the launch of documents that aim to build capacity in the community workforce, strengthen nursing education and ultimately drive improvement in patient care.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now