Free sanitary products to tackle ‘period poverty’
Government pledge for girls in Scotland in low income households
Schoolgirls in Scotland will have access to free sanitary products in a bid to tackle ‘period poverty’, Scottish first minister Nicola Sturgeon has pledged.
Primary Health Care.
27, 8, 6-6.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now