Possible golden opportunity on the horizon for the NHS
Bethann Siviter Independent nursing consultant, Birmingham
As social care comes more to the fore, this is the perfect time to speak up about your ideas to change care forever
There is an old business saying: ‘When up to your neck in alligators, it’s easy to forget that the goal was to drain the swamp.’ It seems especially fitting to the NHS right now.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.17.s17
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now