Community nurses embrace agile working
How one tissue viability service is thriving from its hot-desk, cost-saving switch
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) community tissue viability nurse specialist Debbie Wickens is out on her daily rounds and is about to visit a man with a diabetic foot ulcer.
Primary Health Care.
28, 2, 18-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now