Community nurses embrace agile working
How one tissue viability service is thriving from its hot-desk, cost-saving switch
North East London NHS Foundation Trust (NELFT) community tissue viability nurse specialist Debbie Wickens is out on her daily rounds and is about to visit a man with a diabetic foot ulcer.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 18-19. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.18.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now