New voluntary standards for practice nurses
New voluntary standards on the education and practice of senior general practice nurses have been drawn up by the Queen’s Nursing Institute (QNI), aiming to improve the availability and content of training courses and provide guidance to practice nurses.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.12.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now