Primary care nurses to take on more GP roles
Christian Duffin Freelance writer
Unique Northern Irish master’s training programme will allow nurses to ‘realise their potential’
A cohort of five primary care nurses are being trained on a two-year master’s programme in Northern Ireland.
Primary Health Care. 28, 1, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.1.11.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now