MPs urge sweeping changes for nurses
Commons report warns of limited funds for standard community nurse training and staff shortages
Cuts to nurse training budgets should be reversed as an immediate way to tackle the workforce crisis, according to a report by the Commons health committee.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 10-10. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.10.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now