District nurses join forces with firefighters to prevent falls
Home safety checks will include identifying at-risk people
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust is providing training to all firefighters across Bradford and Airedale as part of an 18-month falls prevention project.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now