District nurses join forces with firefighters to prevent falls
Julie Penfold Freelance writer
Home safety checks will include identifying at-risk people
Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust is providing training to all firefighters across Bradford and Airedale as part of an 18-month falls prevention project.
Primary Health Care. 27, 10, 8-9. doi: 10.7748/phc.27.10.8.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now