Nurses’ pivotal role in sex education
Only one in five 14-21 year olds are confident about discussing menstruation with parents or teachers
There is a perception that sex education has improved in the UK in recent years, but a study by Plan International UK, which campaigns for better access to healthcare and education, has shown that there is still some way to go.
Primary Health Care.
27, 10, 10-10.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now